If you're using Xero payroll, it's often handy for Beany and your accountant to have access to payroll records and reports. It's not a function granted automatically to new users, so you'll need to manually tell Xero to provide us access.
- Click your organisation name, then select Settings.
- Under General, click Users.
- Click on the user name for Beany Support or for a specific user, and click the options menu
- Select Payroll admin.
- (Optional) Select Manage users if you want the user to give other users access to payroll.
- Click Update permissions.