If we're able to get access to your accounting software this will enable us to get the information we need for producing your accounts and tax returns without having to come to you with as many questions.
It will also allow us to fix any coding errors or other mistakes in your file.
Below we provide guidance on how to invite us, as your agent, into your file. If the software you use isn't listed and you're not able to work out how to invite us, then get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can lend a hand.
- From the home screen, click on the "Gear" menu and beneath the column heading labelled “Your Company” select the "Manage Users" tab.
- Select "Invite Accountant"
- An invitation will open where you can enter your accountant's name and email address. Please invite email@example.com
- Complete the required fields in the invite and press "Finish".
- Log in to your FreshBooks account
- Click the green "Invite" button in the top right corner
- Select the "Accountant" option
- Enter your accountant's name and email address, and a personal message if needed. Please enter the email address as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click "Send Invitation"
- Click on the Home button at the top right hand corner.
- Select "Manage users" and then "Invite User"
- Under "Role" select "Admin", enter the name and email address of your accountant in the other fields. Please invite email@example.com
- Select to give us full permissions
- Select "Invite User".
To provide access to your accountant:
- Click the "Gear" icon in the top right corner and select "Users & Roles"
- Enter your accountant's name and email address - please use firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the "Roles" tab and select "Admin"
- Click the "All Users" tab and click "Invite User" in the top right corner.
- Press "Send".
1. Under "Administration" you should find the option to "Manage Users"
2. Navigate to the "Accountant's Area" menu and select "Invite My Accountant"
3. Enter your accountant's details - please use email@example.com
4. Select the "This user is my Accountant" option
5. Press "Save"
There are a number of different Sage versions, some of which it is not possible for us to be invited in to as your accountant. If this is the case then we will just let you know what reports we require you to run from your system and we can work through it that way.
Once again, f the software you use isn't listed and you're not able to work out how to invite us, then get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can give you a hand!